How do I find out more information about one of your trips?
Please call us at (517) 787-0441.  It is important that you ask questions like: Where are the seats located, what type of coach do you use and how old is the coach, how often do you take rest stops, and additional questions.

How do I sign up for one of your trips?
Please call us at (517) 787-0441. We will check for availability and instruct you on our  payment procedure.

How do I get my tickets?
All tickets are pre-assigned and given out on the way to our many different venues. We pay  attention to special needs and requests to be near your fellow travelers and of course as few steps and as little walking as possible.

Where do you depart from?
Most trips depart from Jackson.  We do offer pick up points in Chelsea and Ann Arbor and other outlaying areas, depending on the number of participants.

Where is your departure point?
Jackson – West side Meijer’s on Airport Rd.  Park directly behind McDonalds in Meijer’s Parking Lot.
*Ann Arbor – Zeeb Rd. Meijer (I-94 exit 169) & Chelsea – Gemini Saloon (1020 S Main St)
*select trips

When should I arrive at the departure point?
AT LEAST 15 minutes prior to departure (please check the events page)

Do your events sell out?
Yes, but if the event sells out, we will ask you to please place your name on our wait list. Almost without exception we routinely refer to our wait list and it is an important service for you as well as the party that could not attend.

I would like to go on a trip that is not on your list.  What do I do?
Please call us at (517) 787-0441.  Your travel idea’s are what we want to hear. Email us at jaxtrippers@att.net and we will give your input careful consideration.

Travel Insurance
We have offered travel protection for many years and highly recommend that you protect your investment  by insuring your travels. We will walk through this process with you and make sure that you fully understand your options.

Currently: U.S. citizens need to present either a passport, passport card, a government-issued photo ID, such as a drivers license, along with proof of citizenship, such as a birth certificate.
As of June 1st  2009:
The U.S. government requires that all U.S. citizens entering the United States must have a passport or passport card (where acceptable).

Special needs or requests:
If you have special needs or requests we will make every effort to facilitate you. Wheelchair equipped coaches are available if we know far enough in advance to secure arrangements because of limited availability.